Terms and Conditions
- A non-refundable deposit of approximately 50% of estimated total charge, along with a returned signed contract is required to hold a date and secure services.
- Edible Art Bakery accepts checks, money orders and cash. No debit or credit cards, please.
- A $75.00 charge will be applied for insufficient funds on checks.
- There is a $35.00 tasting fee (includes three flavor choices) payable at the time of consultation. This charge will be credited at the time of contracting for parties of 150 people or more.
- Guaranteed numbers are due four weeks prior to the contracted event. The contracting party is responsible for contacting Edible Art Bakery on or before due date. If numbers are not lowered by due date, the original contracted numbers will be billed.
- Full payment is due three weeks prior to the contracted event.
- No refunds due to cancellation or change of date.
- Edible Art Bakery only contracts for the entire weddings or events. No secondary vendors.
- Edible Art Bakery is not an allergen-free bakery and is not responsible for any injury.